Editor and Terminal
- My main text editor is Sublime Text 4.
- I run VS Code as a full-screen terminal with dev containers to run Docker and occasionally use the debugger.
- I use iTerm2 for my terminal.
- I mostly use Google Chrome
- Most of my configs are in my dotfiles repo
- Alfred with Power Tools.
- I back up my machines with Time Machine and Backblaze.
- My main machine is a 2019 16” MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 with 64GB memory.
- My main development machine since 2007 has been a MacBook Pro.
I have both an office in downtown Lawrence and a home office and I do my best to mirror both environments sine we live in a hybrid world.
Office and Home Office Setup
- My desk is a Jarvis Bamboo Standing Desk
- My chair is an Ikea Markus
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- My mouse is a cheap Amazon Basics (bought in bulk)
- I run three external displays.
- Dual 28” 4k Monoprice monitors - These are great and have four inputs.
- 27” 4k Monoprice monitor.
- CalDigit Hub (
- My microphone is a Blue Yeti
- Anker 10-port USB 3
- USB switch
- Travel Router?